• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bilstein 5150's

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
OK, I am pretty sure that those are going to be my next set of shocks.... So I'm looking at 5150's and if I'm not mistaken 255/70 is the valving that's more desirable?

Anways, two questions: do they have internal bumpstops? and... where can I get the best deal on 'em?

THanks

edit: one more thing... when I replace the eye with the post up front... how does the height change for the measurement?

Last edited:
Great shocks.

I suspect no internal bumpstops since I have busted one due to bottoming it, very unforgiving of banging it.

Best price? I dont know, probably lots of options in socal. I got mine at T&J performance.

SK

Kejtar said:
hmm Rusty's seems to beat that price....

but his shipping wont! his price is low on the product but super high on the shipping. youll pay the same if not a little more.

I've bought my shocks from eshocks.com, if they have your item in stock in my experiences it ships damn quick. They're in Michigan and shipments to Chicago occassionally came next day or at worst took two days.

Kejtar said:
hmm Rusty's seems to beat that price....
mine were 220 shipped for 2, and sorry i won't look at or buy anything that says or is from rusty's

thanks for proving my point :D

jmaxj said:
mine were 220 shipped for 2, and sorry i won't look at or buy anything that says or is from rusty's

Back