• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

my extra giddy up for ther mud bog

Voluster

NAXJA Forum User
I Whipped up a nitrous kit from some of the parts off my race car and a few I grabbed from a couple buddys. Gonna use it at the mud bog next week

I have a couple things left to do then I'm gonna give it a little test run :passgas:

16722.jpg

It's jetted for 50 HP so it should make that and a extra 80 to a 100 Ft lbs of torque.

Gotta love nitrous for a litte extra giddy up in a bottle

RyanM said:
hope you got a 4.0 laying around
hes already got an MSD box in there im sure he knows what hes doing. as long as you have enough fuel going in to not lean out you wont break anything, especially not with a 50 shot.

have fun man, you should make a more sneaky setup and start breaking off hondas for money :D my buddy has a 4.9 methanol injected with a 150 wet shot of NOS and all the injection ports are on the bottom of the intake manifold, you can barely see em at night with a flash light. its good for a few confused looks from the rice boys :D

I think the nozzle is too close to the TB. I believe the "dis"tructions say between 6-9 inches before the TB. I believe that is for the atomization of the fuel, but you already know all this.

img.asp
Lew360 said:
I think the nozzle is too close to the TB. I believe the "dis"tructions say between 6-9 inches before the TB. I believe that is for the atomization of the fuel, but you already know all this.

I spent a while trying to figure out where would be the best spot with the best straight shot. I think that should work fine. Nitrous express makes a kit that sprays it under the intake.

That is pretty cool, but couldn't find it on NX's site. My only worry would be not getting enough fuel to number 1 and 6 cylinders especially if you don't have a '99 intake. A 50 shot probably won't hurt anything even if it gets a little lean.

Last edited:
I think NX only list that kit as a EFI wet kit.

I think it will have no problem getting to # 1 and 6.

Back