• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I found a D44

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
:moon: I get to pull it in the morning. YAY! I'm excited.

people have but most of those people I think are running huge tires and doing a ton of fab work on their rig. I never intend to go over 35's so a well build 44 should be fine for my use's, This one might or might not be locked but either way the price i'm getting it is great so everything should be good.

that was somebody else. I was just browsing the interweb thingy when i got to work and somebody posted one on CL. I got to it first. I'm probably going to have to wait to regear it before I put it in but at least I'll have it.

hards91xj said:
Oh yea you just change to 4:10 `s Now do that to the 44.
screw that I'm gonna run 3.55 in the back and 4.10s in the front. Thats how all the cool people roll :jester:

I've seen worse trail fixes :) Just make sure you stomp on the gas when in 4x4. It'll get your tires spinning, lessening the resistance caused by your goofy gears. :) You get the damn thing or not?

mud1059 said:
I've seen worse trail fixes :) Just make sure you stomp on the gas when in 4x4. It'll get your tires spinning, lessening the resistance caused by your goofy gears. :) You get the damn thing or not?

I got the thing. I just need to clean it up and make it look pretty before I install it

Back