• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sliders

timk578

NAXJA Forum User
im trying to figure out if any of the sliders that are out there will need modification because of my full traction long arm kit has the bracket right weree they look like they all attach

timk578 said:
im trying to figure out if any of the sliders that are out there will need modification because of my full traction long arm kit has the bracket right weree they look like they all attach

Don't know if he is still making them but 53guy had to modify rocklizard fabrications sliders with his FT kit....actually, I think he talked to the owner and he modded them before shipping.

JCR will gladly help you out, they have options to add when you order their kits especially for long arm kits.

Call Marty from Rock Lizard. He still has the numbers I sent him and the modified instructions for the Full Traction kit. He was going to put them for sale online, but his production line shifted to Liberties instead. I'm sure he'll make you up a set though if you ask. Mine have selft tappers in some holes on the frame rail and some through bolts, but I'm pretty sure he changed them all to through bolts. He was worried about stuff inside the frame for the front holes, but I cut through without hitting anything and reccommended that he change them all to through bolts. Here's what they look like...

watermark

watermark

watermark

watermark

watermark

Back