• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's helpin out?

Akira

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm thinkin 3 or 4 weeks from now, is when I'm gonna put on that Dana 44 as well as that RE 6200 kit! The question remains... With the adequate amount of BEER and decent grub, oh and fantastic company... Who's game? (and knows what the hell their doing, cause I sure don't!)

Thanks,
Chris

assuming i'm not wheeling I'll help

Right on man!! Thanks! Once I actually order the kit in the next week, then I'll know what the shipping time will be. I'm expecting 1-2 weeks to pass for shipping. But, again i'll have a accruate date BY NEXT WEEK!

Again thanks guys!

Also, where are you doing it? Indoor, out? I assume you don't have a large selection of tools? Also keep in mind it's right around Labor day. I know a lot of people will be wheeling/camping or preparing for said activities.

Start spraying PB now! every other day.

CanMan said:
I like beer and am free most weekends. Cant be the 8th or 9th of Sept. though.

How many drunk people does it take to install a RE lift kit?

A: I don't know but I think we are about to find out

WaXJ_Skier said:
How many drunk people does it take to install a RE lift kit?

A: I don't know but I think we are about to find out
AAHhhhhhhhhh, funny.
Yeah, pb blaster is your friend, use it, it works. I used it to break exhaust mannifold bolts lose on my 440 in the motorhome. Works great!!!

caddyman99 said:
AAHhhhhhhhhh, funny.
Yeah, pb blaster is your friend, use it, it works. I used it to break exhaust mannifold bolts lose on my 440 in the motorhome. Works great!!!
It only works if you work it! Like AA which we all might need after this install! Speaking of which i'll try and make it whenever your gonna do it. I mean i have the same lift so we can have a jeep to go off of, and a prime example why not to do the bushwackers!:cheers:

HAAA LOL!!!! Sounds great guys!

Here's the deal, my dad is the auto CAD teacher at Hazen High School in Renton, so with that he's friends with the auto teacher there... I go there to change oil on my other rigs and rotate tire etc myself, due to the hydrlic lift they have etc... So I'm hoping that the auto teacher will allow myself as well as all you guys to bang out this job over the course of a given weekend! I believe having a hydralic lift will help signficantly; and speed of the process!

REMEMBER: This job will entail the installation of a rear Dana 44 and the RE 6200 kit together!

But, if you guy REALLY R GAME, then F-yea!
Lets do it, good times!

Akira said:
one more thing! What is this stuff your telling me to spray on????

http://www.pbblaster.com/

Penetrating oil of some sort. Years of wet and road grime take their toll on bolts and nuts.

Back