• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

03 Chevy Silverado 1500, 21000 miles!

My stepdad recently passed away and we can not afford to keep his truck. so it is up for sale. we must find a buyer for it before the bank comes to pick it up, or its thiers.

Stats:
2003 Chevrolet Silverado extended cab short bed pickup
21,000 miles
Maroon exterior
Grey interor
4.3 L V6
totaly stock
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
temp/compass in the rear view mirror
Premium sound
Front tow hooks
fold up rear bench seat
front bucket seats with center consol that lifts up into a seat
Line X bed liner

Some Pictures:
1010997tn0.jpg

1010998cb5.jpg

1010999aq3.jpg

1011000cf6.jpg

1011001sm4.jpg

1011002wq1.jpg

This truck is super clean (i know you all have heard that one before) minus the dust from the last storm. its realy low miles especially since its four years old. my stepdad maily drove it to and from work until he got sick, after that it was used less regularly. lately i have been driving it about 2-3 times a week to make sure that everything is good on the truck and stays that way. the tires are good (recently rotated), and all underhood rubber (belts and hoses) are in good shape.

asking $17,000 OBO
James 602-740-2059 cell or 623-412-0745 home

I realy dont want this truck to end up at auction. i would rather it go to someone whom i know will care benifit from this truck and treat it right.

Im willing to meet potential buyers at an agreed upon third party location.

well, the bank came and got it this morning. looks like they get the profits from it. oh well. a thanks goes out to anyone whom read this ad.

Back