• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lift spacer help

kenny811

NAXJA Forum User
Im installing 2 lift spacer on my XJ. Is there a trick to get the spacer up the bump stop? There is a lip just above the rubber bumper, and the spacer wont slip up the bump stop shaft. Any suggestions??????

Thanks
Kenny

mine went right on. What brand are yours? are you sure they are the correct size?

Hey kenny,

I am also installing a 2 in bb on my XJ. Unfortunatley, i don't have an answer for you as I have not gotten that far. I did the rear and got stuck on how to get the axle to drop enough to get to the step that you are stuck on. i got to do disconnecting the sway bar, the track bar and the shocks. I think the only thing in my way is the tie rod. i got the nut off at the pittman arm but wasn't able to get the rod off the bolt. Any suggestions? Perhaps if i can get past that, i can offer you some help with getting the spacer on.

Thanks, Kenny!

rub some grease on the inside of the poly spacer....

Back