• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Bump stops

J-Roc

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, was just looking under my Heep a couple minutes ago and found something dangling... low and behold

BumpStop_small.jpg

Is there an aftermarket replacement that is superior to OEM quality? Or is the dealer probably my best bet?

Which Ontario are you in? I have a couple of OEM rear bumpstops sitting around.

I just picked up 2 made by Crown. I bought them online for $12.50 each. They came in 2 lengths. I bought the aftermarket UpCountry ones. Those are about an inch longer than the others they offered. I found the place with google.

thanks guys, I'll look into it... perhaps the poly one :)
Btw. Thats Ontario Canada, regardless with the dollar doing so well having stuff shipped in isn't a huge deal if I can avoid UPS

Another thing... I know changing these things out is extremely straight forward but the hardware used looks a little bitch (weak)... is it common to break the bolts holding them on? Like the rear upper shock mounts? I am going to buy Liquid Wrench (same junk as PB Blaster) from work and try and shoot down the unirail regardless

Last edited:
Back