• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF August 17-19th Official post

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
Here is the Official post (with a few more details)

What: wheelin, camping, & more wheelin.
When: August 17-19th (i will be showing up sometime friday) We will plan on meeting at the Rogers camp staging area at 930 a.m. sat and sunday morning to meet up with folks not camping out.
Where: Browns Camp TSF (Camping at Lyda Camp)
Who: anyone with a capable rig and skills to match. (note: If you envite em' they're your responsibility!
How: I don't care how, just be there! but come prepared please (spare parts, tow points, tools, etc...)
Why: cause i didn't get enough at NWFest. :lickout:

:lecture: Please keep this post on topic and for RSVP only, thanks.

3 weeks and counting....Hope to see everyone there :D

LydaCampDirections.jpg

I'm in. Anybody interested in doing a run on friday?

Bonster said:
Is this members only? Will my post be deleted again for asking questions if I'm not a member?

It's not an Official NAXJA event so I'm pretty sure its not members only.

mojojojo said:
i am 100% positive we will do a run friday eve. as long as we can see through the dust in the dark. :D

cool I have friday off so I was thinking of heading down thursday night, maybe I'll just spennd that night in portland and drive out friday afternoon.

WheelinJR said:
We will absolutely be doing a friday night run. I got my lights ready!

SWEET!

Bonster said:
Will my post be deleted again for asking questions if I'm not a member?
I think you got caught up in the shrapnel of some flaming, that's all. You didn't say anything wrong. I know the mod - he said you're cool! :) :wave:

As far as I know, I'll be there at least on Saturday. But I will be with a bunch of family for a birthday party. Let me know whay channel you'll be working off of, and I can meet up when the party's over. Depending on how many family 4x4's show up for the festivities, we have a potential for 3 XJ's 2 Samurai's and a 4Runner, I/we may try to join up sooner.

Too bad for me my front axle won't be regeared yet, so no lockers or 4.56's for me. :hang:

Yes I'll be there

So now the family birthday 4x4 extravaganza hinges on whether or not there is a restroom facility for the 10 year old birthday girl. If not, she wants nothing to do with playing pioneer behind a tree. Seems like there should be a few out houses in or near the camp grounds. I don't remember seeing any crappers, but most of my time at Brown's camp has been on a quad on a trail. Can anyone shed some light on this dilema?

RlCHARD CRANlUM said:
So now the family birthday 4x4 extravaganza hinges on whether or not there is a restroom facility for the 10 year old birthday girl. If not, she wants nothing to do with playing pioneer behind a tree. Seems like there should be a few out houses in or near the camp grounds. I don't remember seeing any crappers, but most of my time at Brown's camp has been on a quad on a trail. Can anyone shed some light on this dilema?

I don't know if anyone ever told you how the child-parent relationship works, but let me lay it down for you.

The parent tells the child what to do. If they refuse, you knock the shit out of them. It's the American way. :patriot:

On a more serious note to answer your question, no restroom facilities at Lyda Camp. Browns camp has a bathroom though, but thats a bit of a drive to be running back there every 10 minutes for a kid to pee. Can't you just put her up for adoption before the camping trip?

WheelinJR said:
I don't know if anyone ever told you how the child-parent relationship works, but let me lay it down for you.

The parent tells the child what to do. If they refuse, you knock the shit out of them. It's the American way. :patriot:

On a more serious note to answer your question, no restroom facilities at Lyda Camp. Browns camp has a bathroom though, but thats a bit of a drive to be running back there every 10 minutes for a kid to pee. Can't you just put her up for adoption before the camping trip?

Bi-mart sells port-apotties for like $50.00 for those who can't hold it for the whole weekend...:shiver:

Back