• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2 door 90 Renix XJ $425 in Houston area

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
I was thinking seriously about buying this, but I am not interested in the 2 door,..... Some of you prefer 2 door models as I recall and it is worth the asking price.

He has already lowered the price to $425, "make offer", 4.0 with auto all works. It;s a 90 Renix, and needs a radiator and front body parts, nose and pasenger qtr panel only. It's been on Craig's for a couple weeks, and needs to get off the property (homeowners ASSC. BS I think).

Looks like a good deal for the right person!

http://houston.craigslist.org/car/383593450.html

Also, if someone wants just some of the parts, but not all of it, I might work a deal. I could use the AW-4 tranny, the fuel pump assy, some odds and ends under the hood, and the rear tail light assys, but I don't need the engine or most of the body parts. I also have a place we could store it temporarily in Pasadena Tx while we parted it out. PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back