• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yea or Nea with this Dana 44???

Looks good to me. I'd get new shoes and a hardware kit. In one of the pics the yoke looks kinda tore up, but looks fine in all the rest. Worth checking out. Other than that it looks really good.

edit: haha good call Matt.(The cleatus part)

What happened to the 88 that it came from?

it's legit I've seen the thing (i think). Trevor is a great guy, hes the one who pulled and installed axles with me. I'm pretty sure it was pulled from a yard.

Yea you nailed it Skier!!! It's Trevor. So you say that he's a pretty legit guy then? No shadyness and it should be a good axle then?

Akira said:
Yea you nailed it Skier!!! It's Trevor. So you say that he's a pretty legit guy then? No shadyness and it should be a good axle then?

He would pull the shirt off his back for another Naxja member if he needed it from what Ive seen. Theres no shadyness at all.

WaXJ_Skier said:
He would pull the shirt off his back for another Naxja member if he needed it from what Ive seen. Theres no shadyness at all.

And Joe will pull his shirt off just 'cause...... :wow:

Thanks for all the positives you guys have thrown out for me. Thank you.
The yoke is in fine shape, I'm just a bad photographer with a half broke camera.
The rest of the 88 is either on my spare shelf in my garage, in my jeep, been recycled, motor and axle at Dads, doors with Canman, and the rest??????????
Thanks
Cleatus92
Trevor

Look forward to hearing from you Akira:)

mud1059 said:
and pants...:)

what I do with my pants when I'm wheeling is none of your guys business

yea Trevor is definately someone i plan on jeepin with in the future. he knows his stuff and is always willing to lend a hand. i just have to shake my fist at him for not telling me about that 44! LOL.

sean

Back