• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cracked exhaust mani.

I just installed an APN the other day and I love it. It was about 150 bones I think. I definitely woudn't put another stock one on b/c it'll just crack again.

APN is great and fits perfectly as long as you dont have a late model.

i got the apn header on a 99 and didnt have an issue. worked great, good cheap solution

Another APN user here. No issues at all with it and install was a breeze.

Hale

a video cam just doesnt do exhaust any good. The vid made it sound like an import car. Im sure it sounds much better in person. That was with the headers? It said stock manifold... stock exhaust manifold or intake?

I suggest the APN for price. Also replace the engine mounts with MORE or similar. Excessive engine torque will crack the stock manifold and could crack even a good replacement.

Frank, yours sounds way different than mine. I have the APN with delta 40...Thinking it was the super delta though.

Mine sounds like a pingy ricer big time.

I was hoping for a V8 deep exhaust. With my 4.7 stroker and 3" exhaust, it pings like crazy from the pipe.

I've heard Franks and it definitely does not sound like a Honda. It's got a real nice tone to it.

Back