• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vent visors????

LABMBA87

NAXJA Forum User
Are there any of these available for a 94 xj 4 door? I can't find them, and I work at a dealer. Is there a cross-reference or a part number??
Thanks.
Scott

Try your local Autozone - I priced a set back in January after knocking a corner off of one of mine while switching it onto a replcaement door. I elected to stay with the broken one (only a small piece missing, no real functional impact), but I think the Autozone guy told me it'd be about $50 for the set.

Also try Quadratec - they have a couple different styles.

Rob

Go Weathertech in-channel and be done!

I had the stick on ones from Napa for a while, but they came unglued. I got a really good deal on the weathertech's, but I don't recall the site I bought them right at the moment...I ended up getting them for about $60 shipped....it was one of those online Jeep parts sites...

Been running the Weathertech's for about a year now with zero complaints.

Note: In the link above, thats obviously not a 94 4-door pictures, but I did search under a 94 XJ 4-door, so that is the price for them.

On my old 87 xj I had mopar ones, They were metal and fit under part of the window seal, just like the weather tech ones. I had bought two sets in one year span. That was 5 or 6 years ago though, not sure if they are still available.

Back