• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Polyspacer & Shackle

NateST

NAXJA Forum User
Thinking about doing a 1/5-2 inch lift with poly spacers and shackles, should I buy a helper spring so my leafs dont sag?

NateST said:
Thinking about doing a 1/5-2 inch lift with poly spacers and shackles, should I buy a helper spring so my leafs dont sag?

are they saggin now?

Nope I measured the otherday 17.5 ... or is that the front but it was level where it was supposed to be @ stock height.

17.5 is front, rear should be 17 even.

adding a shackle shouldn't make them sag, don't waste your money on a helper spring.

I've had the daystar spacer and shackles on for over a year and my leaves have stayed at the same height as they were when I put them on

lancey3 said:
adding a shackle shouldn't make them sag, don't waste your money on a helper spring.

Do so more searching and you'll find otherwise. I have the Daystar 2" Budget Boost and it made my stock leafs go flat. And then I added the S-10 bastard pack and 4.5 coils on top of it, and over the past year the shackles have made those sag too.

Get a real leaf pack and real coils. Dont skimp because you'll regret it later, and end up spending more in the end. Ask around on here, you'll hear it a million times...."lift it a little and your gonna wanna lift it a lot"

Back