• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WJ-Related Question

Quarterwave

NAXJA Forum User
I realise that this post is not for an XJ (I have a 93' 2 door Sport) but I was hoping someone might be able to help....

A friend of mine has a 2000 WJ and hit a parking-station pillar with the passenger-side front and rear doors. I was hoping someone could let me know where I can find some used panels as I can't find any on eBay or my local auto salvage yards (I'm mostly looking for the plastic trim at the bottoms of the doors.... the door shells themselves can be salvaged).

Thanks for any help.

For a start, check out www.wjjeeps.com. They have a lot of good basic tech and a long list of links. Might be able to find some direction there. Finding used panels will be difficult because most yards that have good doors want them to stay complete (worth more that way). Damaged doors will most likely have bad panels as well so won't be of much use to your buddy.

Back