• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

looking for stock leaf packs that have not inverted for bastard buildup

if you dont want them or cant get them from tucson, i could use them and am in tucson. if someones making a phx trip or something then take em, ill keep looking. if you're looking around phx and see some S10 or Dakota leaves those might work just as well.

sjkimmel99 said:
Anyone have stock leaf packs that haven't inverted for a bastard build?

Thanks.
When are you thinking of doing this? I wouldn'y mind watching you build them, I might do it myself, but does a bastard pack have good flex?

ComandoXJ96, go ahead and get the ones that XJmainia030 has, there's no way I can get to Tucson any time soon.

XJmainia030, thanks for your offer.

Alex,
You're welcome to come over and watch/help. When depends on when I get a set of XJ leafs - I'll probably call AMC4x4 tomorrow, I'm sure they have something. If that's the case I may try for this weekend.
I have the parts for a 3.5-4.5 lift with RE parts up front, a set of bronco II springs in the back and a 1.5" shackle and a bushing kit I hope to mate to the stock XJ main leaf and shocks all around. Will that flex? Don't know, hope so. I think the flexibility depends on the donor pack - in theory more thinner layers would flex better than fewer thicker. Bronco II have more thinner leafs than, say, S10 springs but still have an arch. It's probably not much better than buying decent springs from someone but chalk it up to "that sounds doable."

Last edited:
main and extension in mesa have i think 6 xj's right now and lots of other donor vehicles to choose from.. got my s10 pack for $20 got me around 4" now im gonna shackle it for around 5.5' hopefully..

Back