• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hot Springs Oct. 5-7

not sure, but I think Kendrik and I have a wedding to attend sometime between the 5th-7th.

I don't think I've redneckified him enough to get married on the trails in hot springs.

goodburbon said:
not sure, but I think Kendrik and I have a wedding to attend sometime between the 5th-7th.

I don't think I've redneckified him enough to get married on the trails in hot springs.

Yup, October 6 is the big day. Hopefully we've got a location picked by then. :) And yeah, even if I was down, I'm pretty sure the Mrs. would NOT be. :)

I won't goto this one. I'm going to Gilmer on the 19-21. It will be my XJ's first run after being completed. I'm wanting to take it easy the first time out to get all the bugs worked out of it. That and if it breaks on it's maden voyage it's only a hair over an hour from the house.

BIgDaddyChia said:
I have a baby due around that time period.

Didn't know you were pregnant CONGRADULATIONS. Do you know yet...Boy or Girl? Got a name picked out? I'm a new granddad myself and into the new baby thing. Just bought my grand son a bunch of toy Jeeps and Tonka trucks.
Well again congtats.

mikeforte said:
Didn't know you were pregnant CONGRADULATIONS. Do you know yet...Boy or Girl? Got a name picked out? I'm a new granddad myself and into the new baby thing. Just bought my grand son a bunch of toy Jeeps and Tonka trucks.
Well again congtats.

Damn dude your old j/k. Its a boy. He are gonna name him James Christopher

BIgDaddyChia said:
Damn dude your old j/k. Its a boy. He are gonna name him James Christopher
Yeah I'm just one year younger than God. I remember Dinosaurs, had one as a pet.
But really.....am glad to hear of the addition. Another Jeeper will be a welcome addition.

Back