• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Pop up tent trailer - only $300

Jared

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, I'm losing my storage spot for my tent trailer. I don't really use it much so I'm just selling it off. I think it's worth all of $300.

It sleeps 5-6, has a table, stove, icebox, manual pump sink, place for 12V deep cycle battery and an onboard power inverter, etc... It looks pretty good from the outside and the interior is good. I flipped the axle so it wasn't dragging the rear bumper and put 2 brand new tires on it.

Only major flaw is that one of the 4 corners has a broken lift mechanism. It pops up easily with 2 people still (one to support the corner while you turn the crank), and I just use a piece of aluminum channel to hold it up while in use. It has worked fine like this for the whole time we've had it. Could use a few little things. It's missing a lens on the porch light, and the cover has been missing on the roof vent since we got it. I've always made sure to cover the hole, so no water damage from it.

This is located in Ogden.

Thanks,
Jared

man, i wish i was still up there. if i was i would snag it up in a heartbeat.

Back