• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHERE'S THE DRAIN TUBE

Rocketman

NAXJA Forum User
Since I'm replacing the floor pan, I noticed the water from the evap is draining from the front of the firewall "somewhere" to the frame rail. (driving with no floor pan makes this easy to see) WHERE EXACTLY is this tube and where is it supposed to route? I really don't want to drop the whole assembly unless I really have to. Looking at the exploded parts diagram I see the L shaped drain tube 56000726 but it doesn't show its position in the assembly. The FSM doesn't mention it. It's a 93 by the way.

Last edited:
on my '01 the little 3 inch L-shaped drain tube is a few inches down from the inlet/outlet tubes on the firewall.......it just drips onto the frame rail

Fred85 said:
on my '01 the little 3 inch L-shaped drain tube is a few inches down from the inlet/outlet tubes on the firewall.......it just drips onto the frame rail
Same on my 96. JIM.

Back