• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ for sale

crazy4moab

NAXJA Forum User
I have a friend that is selling his XJ. He's buying a house and needs to get rid of it. I'm not sure what year it is but it's very trail ready. It does have a new stroker 4.0 in it that passes emissions with flying colors. He is asking $4500 for it and is firm on the price. Give Mike a call at 801-381-9273 and I'll hook you up with him. Here's a pic of getting it done.
113_1371.jpg

Mike. Get some more info on it to post up. I'm glad it is not yours that is for sale.

Last edited:
Todd knows about the jeep too. Its a friend of ours. Let me see, I'm not sure of the year. Dana 44 in the rear. Dana 30 in front. New 4.0 stroker engine. I believe its locked front and rear. At the least the rear. 231 tc with a cable disconnect on the front axle. Terra quick disco's. 5.5" lift. 32's. Comes with the rack. That's what I know off the top of my head. I'll have to ask him about other things. Oh, its got 4.56 gears. Todd might be able to tell you more from the cuff. He did tell me to say that he's very firm on the price. Its well worth it too.

Back