• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

drive shaft Q

POLAR_JEEP_04

NAXJA Forum User
how do i make my front drive shaft work with my AA SYE? any pictures would help alot! I thought it would only work with a hack n tap, but someone told me it will work with any SYE inclueding mine...

on another note I just got my t-case rebuilt and for the warenty I have to use Mobil 1 10W-30 full SYN anyone ever do this? Is it ok?

Um...normally you want to use ATF in your Transfer Case.....never heard of using regular motor oil in a TC, but I guess it would work, its just for lubrication....

The front DS mod will work if you got the front DS from an 89-01 XJ with an AW4 tranny. It should just bolt right up...nothing to mod or anything, as long as you have the AW4 and the C 8.25 rear.

I don't understand why you're asking about your front driveshaft and a Slip Yoke Eliminator in the same sentence? They SYE mods the back of the transfer case... where you will need a longer rear driveshaft with a built-in slip to compensate for the lost "slip" in the yoke.

The transfer case will not be moved forward, or backward... Your stock, or A stock replacement front CV shaft will work just fine with ANY SYE kit.

Back