• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 44 alloys?

I've been trying to find alloy shafts and a spool for my XJ 44, for when I jump up to 33s or 34s this winter, but I haven't had much luck. I'd like to get upgraded axles (33 spline?) and a full spool. Are those out there, and where can I get them?

some one makes a super 44 kit for tj's that has 33 spline shafts and a detroit in it but i cant remember who. they should fit. and a detroit will be much more street friendly. i dont notice mine at all

devilinside13 said:
some one makes a super 44 kit for tj's that has 33 spline shafts and a detroit in it but i cant remember who. they should fit. and a detroit will be much more street friendly. i dont notice mine at all

superior i think....

check out tellico4x4 for more custom stuff, i bet they have cut to length shafts and 33 spline spools

devilinside13 said:
its a diffrent beast whan ya got a 5spd

sidriptide said:
check out our vendors forum..

www.RAWBROWN.com

he has a good deal on the shafts and whatever else you need.
x2

Great guy, always willing to help, and it's a great way to support those that support NAXJA. I got my 44 and all my front end parts from him and when I decide the 44 needs chromo's I'll be giving him another call.

Ive been told that with 30 splines, locked on 33s you would have nothin to worry about so im thinkin that 34s, locked on 33 alloys will do u right. Then again if somehow u manage to break a shaft, ur prolly not gonna find anyone with a spare on the trail so you would have to buy it along with ur 2 others which will be expensive. If i were u i would just run stock shafts with spares and save the money for parts. but thats only my .02:) good luck

call dc's 4wd. 15401096. he's goit a goooood deal on those shafts right now. dave

Back