• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I heard you missed me I'M BACK !!

Xtreme XJ

NAXJA Member #1138
NAXJA Member
Hey all...
Looks like things haven't changed..... W.W.R. infected T Bent with his direction diease.......... LOL ! Just kidding Remi....Looks like you all are wheel'n the crap outta Big Bear.. 25 days in Ut. rain each afternoon..... cool weather...... no work.... fish'n out the back door..... A piece of advise to potential battery buyers... DON'T buy Exides orbital batt. I've lost two in 2.5 yrs. the last one was 7-31 while having a lunch break at the Capital Gorge over look in Capital Reef 24 miles one way to pavement, 26 miles another & 18 mile the other way.....just to pavement....with a wife & 2 young kids. Luckly we were alittle prepared (not enough really) with some H2o & snacks, I'm too big to sleep in the front of an XJ... Fortunately only one afternoon, one night & half of the next day....Exide SUCKS !!!
Pretty place to perish though....
See Ya !!
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Hey, glad you had fun man. We'll be up terrorizing the 'Bear again as soon as we can all be on the same page...better see you there!

Sequoia - Who has enough sense not to let people know he's misguided!

I was wondering where you went...I knew you were heading on a vacation...but three weeks plus!!! Hope you had a great time..other than the battery thing!! Come on out to Los Coyotes if your not tired of wheelin'!!

Unfortunately no more weekends off for awhile...so I'll be look'n at all the picts. from everyones trips. Soonest weekend is in mid. Nov. & if thing go right I'll try to get a trip together out here in the desert when it cools off. I didn't really wheel that much in Ut. more fish'n.
See Ya !!
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

As to the batt. about mid. day the following day I heard a vehicle & started running fortunately I had pulled some logs across the main road & put a note on them that we needed help.... they would have to get out to move the logs.....see our note & investigate (which they did). I had cables and they jumped the batt. we drove out together. The funny part is that they were from 29 Palms..... all that way & see someone from your own backyard. Grab a map of Ut. & look for Torrey we were at the top of Capitol Reef N. of Hwy.24 and E. of Hwy. 72. There was a NAPA 16 miles from the Hotel so I got a jump (#2) and went to get a new batt. replaced free.... I spent $23. to have the charging system checked. This was the 2nd. Exide batt. in 2.5 yrs. so I'll not be buying any more of their crap.
Enjoy Los Coyotes.....
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Infected alright. Everything was going fine...then you know who started following too close. Well all of a sudden the needle on my compass started spinning like a windmill in a huricane. I looked up to the road and it was twisting and turning like a bad shroomscapade from years ago!
Welcome back Curt.

LOL !! I love it..... Tim I hope your getting better from your illness
Poor W.W.R. !!
See Ya !!
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

ummm Tim.... be nice... you know that I will have something very very valuable of yous sitting in my garage sometime this week :D :D :D

Kejtar
P.S. I think it might be the other way around.... everytime I got lost, Tim was around.... now if Tim isn't there :) :D lol

Hummmmmmm..... Remi may have something.....Remi + TBent = a wrong way tag team ..hummmmmm..... Kinda like magnets..
I don't know why I didn't see it before....LOL !!
See Ya !!
Curt (aka Xtreme XJ)

Back