• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Offroad lights

mtsz52784

NAXJA Forum User
So I've searched and read the last updated thread about Denji lights... which was 2005... So I got my grille guard put on today (thanks lawn cher) and found these on ebay...

http://motors.search.ebay.com/?from=R40&satitle=denji+jeep

They have all different colors... I don't know why, but i would be looking for the clear ones or rainbow and would like to know if anybody has used them and why would anybody use red or green?

I have them, but in yellow. The yellow is much more effective in snowy or foggy conditions as, white light reflects back and yellow light does not. The first thing I did was to get rid of the 55w bulbs and put 100w bulbs in there. Other than that no complaints. Very bright, very durable.

100_2240.jpg

Here's them in action, they are bright enough where when on a trail I don't use my headlights.

DSC_0188.jpg

Nice I'll have to really consider them... I wonder what color I should pick, I also live in Upstate NY and drive in snow and fog, but my jeep is Red? So i don't know which would look good and work as well... i would have to upgrade to the 100 watt bulbs.

alexer03 said:
when you upgraded to the 100 watt bulbs did you change out the wiring at all?

Yes, they give you 16gauge with the kit and I put 14 gauge to a 30 amp relay.

Here was my previous Jeep in which I original purchased the denji lights for. They looked good with the red as well as the green.

100_1764.jpg

Back