• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35s and 3 inches of lift

smilesyota

NAXJA Member #1366
I have a 93 with 3 inch springs and 3 in. blocks in rear. I'am running this set up with 31s now. I put a set of 35s on to see how much would need to be cut. It looks very possible to do! I'm looking for any pics or experiance with this setup, before I begin cutting.

It may not look good, but if you're fenders are trimmed like crazy and you're flexing and stuffing the 35's anyways, do you really need all that much lift?

TJ flares with the fenders heavily cut. They'll go, but it won't "look right"

I'm not affraid to cut alot of sheetmetal if needed! I cut the complete rocker panels off and cut 2 inches out of the bottom of the doors all in the name of clearance. The front looks like I will have to cut the rear mounts completely off and make a new set of mounts. and the front half will be cut level with the bottom of the headlight.

smilesyota said:
I have a 93 with 3 inch springs and 3 in. blocks in rear. I'am running this set up with 31s now. I put a set of 35s on to see how much would need to be cut. It looks very possible to do! I'm looking for any pics or experiance with this setup, before I begin cutting.

Sawzall: Feel it, embrace it, stroke it, use it.

Stop thinking and get cutting.

dsgray16 said:
I hope this is a joke...

Why?

36s on 4"s

new_4_inch_lift129.jpg

new_on_4_inch_lift128.jpg

That is the type of info that I was looking for! thanks. I will be cutting this afternoon I will take some before and after pics to post up. I will be cutting the front since the rear is not as involved ( non steering wheels).

you still need to cut a lot more out of it.

Back