• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel pump fuse?

Jump This

Just another minion!
Where the @#$ is that #$*%# fuel pump fuse?

I swear I have checked each fuse...all seam to be good but I have
lost power to the fuel pump and the gauge.
Same fuse?

BTW the connector is good, just no power to it...

:dunno:

oh....wait, its a 96.

Last edited:
Don't you stock bastids knock me off the first page without answering my question....lazy ass motha's!!

Now someone look at the darn owners manual (can't find mine) and let me know what fuse runs through the fuel pump!

OH ....BTW Thanks in advance!

:D

Rick

Isn't it under the hood, Rick?

Well, if you tried to do a search...

XJRelays.jpg

n00b :moon:

-edit- Well I guess you asked for the fuse, and I gave you the relay. But check it anyway.

4mcc3dw.gif

The only common fuse I found for the gage and the pump was the 60 amp bus fuse for the ignition switch. The instrument cluster does share the C 224 connector
6czz7rb.gif

Last edited:
I dont know if it could be the same thing but check out my "first" post I did on this site this weekend. My "no power" at the pump turned out to be my crankshaft position sensor

jabird said:
I dont know if it could be the same thing but check out my "first" post I did on this site this weekend. My "no power" at the pump turned out to be my crankshaft position sensor
Same thing happened to my 96, the CPS had a short in it and the fuel pump relay wouldn't close, other than the first three seconds after I turned the key on.
Mine was kind of strange, it was actually shorted between the two pins not specified in the CPS test procedures.

Last edited:
Here is the rest of the fuel pump circuit if you need it.

6ewny4h.gif

Last edited:
Back