• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

found the crackerjack!

rubiconrescue

NAXJA Forum User
found a jeep 2miles from my house. its a 2.5,auto,4x4 and has the D44!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my question is this, did they put the 4.10's in there or did they put only 4.56's with the auto? about to buy it but cant read tag on cover.......someone tell me 4.56 pleazzzzz:patriot:

If the jeep is stock then dont get your hopes up, count on 3.55's.

I dunno about that,
if its the 2.5 I would guess its got 4.10 and since its the auto it could have the rumoured 4.56's that I heard about but never seen... you could be the first documented case.
either way it sounds like a gooder. don't sound to excited to buy it, hmm and hawww, I guess I'll take it off your hands, I can only offer you this much tho, than cackle as you walk away with your new ride.
best of luck with it.

jpcherokeekid said:
If the jeep is stock then dont get your hopes up, count on 3.55's.
:twak:

It's been rumored! I'd bet 4.10's though. Try to clan it and take a picture, or try to read the fronts.

ill look on the front 30. im pretty sure they wouldnt dare put 3.55's in a 4banger. ill pray 4.56 but ill be happy with 4.10's.

beakie said:
you could be the first documented case.

Not even close. I have the tag from a D30. 2.5 with an AW4 should have 4.56's. The one I have is an 89. JIM.

Back