• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Baffled by buzzing sound

CoastieJ

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, I need help...I posted earlier about a buzzing sound coming from underneath my steering column. Shortly after, my turn signals went out (four way hazards are still good). Went out and replaced the flasher, but still no joy. I still get the occassionaly buzzing sound, like things are shorting out, but still no turn signals. The guy at the auto parts store says the only thing that could buzz was the flasher, and he doesn't know what else to tell me. I can literally see people mouth the word a##hole at me as I fail to signal daily in traffic...help a brother out!

I get a buzzing sound. 99 XJ. It almost sounds like speaker buzz. Happens when I do a turn signal, can't remember what way. It goes away.

Wierd.

Someone tell us what we need to fix!

Went to the junk yard today. Had to call 5 ones to find somewhere with some rear seat belts. They were kind of cr!p so I didn't get them. t-bone to drivers side, don't think the retracter is OK, oh well.

If I need a turn signal stalk I know where I can get one now, plus a *fresh* 100K motor...

r.

Back