• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wiring harness

natcole299

NAXJA Forum User
Finally got around to repairing the wiring harness in the door of my 2000 sport. Ended up taking the whole harness out and soldering it on the work bench. Happy to have the windows and radio working again, but not psyched to be layed up on the couch taking hydrocodone.(too much contorting I guess) How is it possible that an 8 year old rig could have so many broken wires in the door? Seems likes they could have designed that a little better.

Are you the original owner?

If not, maybe the previous owner(s) install some aftermarket stuff and got a little rough with the wiring...in other words, they didn't know what they were doing...or someone doing it for them...

not the original owner, but there is no aftermarket stuff in it, nor any evidence of any being there and being removed before I bought it. Just looks like the door opening and closing cut the harness all up.

Back