• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TJ fender question

Beast XJ01

NAXJA Forum User
anybody ever put 4 front TJ fenders on an XJ?

I've seen 4 rear on an XJ....how 'bout 4 fronts?

I'm thinking about toying with the idea after my lift if I can get some from the local pick n pull.

Beast

I havn't seen that yet. Why don't you do it and be the first one.
Take pictures for us, i'd kinda like to see it done.

Jamez

This one was done that way, front and rear, but there's no write up on it and I don't think he ever posts here.
0086_jpg.jpg

87xjco said:
This one was done that way, front and rear, but there's no write up on it and I don't think he ever posts here.
0086_jpg.jpg
he's using 4 rears... I'm thinking of using 4 fronts....

I was thinking of it when looking at the fact that most people cut the rears for the rears and mount part on the door.

I igured using a front at the back and not having to mount anything to the door would be interesting.

I'm definately gonna get a set of fronts for the front, and see how they might line up on the back before mounting on the front.... if it looks food (to me) I'll ge another set for the back.

Beast

87xjco said:
0086_jpg.jpg

Okay those are tube fenders, not TJ flares. I think CruzinIllusion did the work.

Front TJ flares a ugly IMHO.

Back