• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

track bar question

xj jak

NAXJA Forum User
ok so i searched and still havent found the answer im looking for.. im at 4.5 of lift... the stock track bar will not fit now do i simply need the RE brackets to drop the mounts down.. or do i need a new adj. track bar or do i need both and what about the brace from RE is it worth it or just nice insurance also does RE make about the best track bars for the $$ OR are others just as good and a little cheeper...
thanks everyone!
jak

JKS and TNT customs are great Trackbars.....both adjustable....stay away from the axle side drop brackets....try and get a frame side mount that is a horizontal tb mount and not a vertical "ball joint" style of mount.

Harlee&Tahoe said:
I'm happy with my T.B. from Kevin's off road. It's good form 0-8in. of lift.

Didn't work for me with 8" of lift- y-link front and rear with coilovers on Kings. I had tnt make a custom tb for me with a big superflex joint on both ends and on a hi9 front axle with PSC highsteer. Works good for me. TNT does quick work. Took me 3 days to get one to my specs.

BlackJax said:
Didn't work for me with 8" of lift- y-link front and rear with coilovers on Kings. I had tnt make a custom tb for me with a big superflex joint on both ends and on a hi9 front axle with PSC highsteer. Works good for me. TNT does quick work. Took me 3 days to get one to my specs.

sorry, but i just have to hi-jack. can i see pics of that jeep. sound really nice. also of the rear suspension if you got some.

you can e-mail them to [email protected]

if u wheel it id buy the re track bar mount along with the brace, the brace really takes strain off those mounting points if u were just to get the upper track bar mount, and if you ever want your jeep to grow, just buy an adj. trackbar too and be done with it.

Back