• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rough Country 6.5"

splitfire1000

NAXJA Forum User
hey guys, wondering if anyone can give some input on the Rough Country 6.5" lift kit. hey, its cheap and its big. but how about performance wise. I know going with the RE or Full Traction lifts is better (being a better product probably)... but cheap is good. Just... lemme know. Thanks guys!

i haven't had their 6.5" kit, but i have their 3" kit on my XJ, their 4" kit on my TJ. and a buddy has a 4" kit on his TJ. i love em. they ride great, handle good. work great offroad. i'm buying most of my stuff from them.

you won't get any major flex out of it like a long arm kit or a RE Kit, but it's also not going to cost you $2000 either. All together if you can't tell the flex differences between the RC kit and a nice kit like the RE kit, chances are you probably won't pass it's capability level for a while. Saying that if it's a DD I'd recommend at least a set of control arm drop brackets to help your ride.

Back