• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Carfax report anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike1331

NAXJA Forum User
I think my engine may have been on fire at one point, my loom of wires in the engine bay and other areas show signs of burns. I have never visited the carfax website and decided to input my VIN. Well it said I have 13 DIFFERENT RECORDS!! on carfax’s database. I don't have the money at the moment to pay for a report. School and the jeep consume most of my budget. I have a myriad of plans for my heep, but now am feeling content on following through with any of them…I noticed carfax had an option to pay for unlimited reports. I was curious if one kind soul paid for this option and would like to take 2 minutes out of their night to see what secrets my jeep holds?

It's normal to show that many hits on Carfax. Most of those are emissions tests, change of ownership, and/or renewing the license. Mine had 16 hits, but nothing was of any importance..

This isnt the off topic forum, its a tech forum. Tech only!
lockd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back