• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Missoula Trip + pics

WaXJ_Skier

NAXJA Forum User
Here are some pics from my trip to Montana. I'll post up my stories later(interesting trip to say the least).
IMG_0903.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0893.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0840.jpg

I was hanging out with an actual human female all weekend
images
. Trevor(Cleatus92) can vouch for me he met her on my way back through Spokane. So back off, no sheep were harmed or pleasured durring my excursion over the weekend.

WaXJ_Skier said:
I was hanging out with an actual human female all weekend
images
. Trevor(Cleatus92) can vouch for me he met her on my way back through Spokane. So back off, no sheep were harmed or pleasured durring my excursion over the weekend.

No sheep may have been serviced, (to my knowledge) but I am pretty certain one of em ate his track bar bolt. Fuzzy bastards!!!!!!!
Cleatus92

cleatus92 said:
but I am pretty certain one of em ate his track bar bolt. Fuzzy bastards!!!!!!!
Cleatus92

Yeah I lost my track bar bolt on the road in the pictures. I had checked it before going out and had made sure it was tight so I'm cornfoosed as hell to wft happened to it. The sheep thing is as close as I think I will get. I ended up having to limp 20 miles on a dirt road really didn't go above 10mph the entire way down. Then having to get to Home Depot on the other end of town. I couldn't find a bolt that matched(no metric in site), so I found the closest thing I could. seemed to work that night so I figured it would get me home. I was wrong it got me to Idaho where I found a hardware store in Wallace where I bought a new bolt and some JB weld (still no metric) That seemed to work until I got to Spokane where nothing I did would get me further than 50ft on the freeway without DW. Trevor Came to my rescue with his air tools and a bolt that would work. Durring the repair process some Mormons tried to convert us that was kinda entertaining.

Back