• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

went to evan's creek

noutlawjeeper

NAXJA Forum User
Went on Sunday with three yotas. It was my first time there. We ran 311 and 311b then spent 2 hours figuring out why one of the yotas wasn't running. we finally figured that out then went up 197. Compared to everything else I have done it was a pretty wicked trail, but the cherokee impressed everyone (espicially since I was smaller than the other rigs). Oh ya, I love lockers. No way could I have ran that trail without them. I need more armor but I can't wait to go back.

Good to hear!! Evan's has some great trails and you should be able to run any of them the way your rig is equiped. 311 is probably one of the easiest at Evan's.

311 is very doable open/open but takes much more work these days in some specific areas than it used to. It has been a while ago now but I remember coming down that trail and seeing a group of Subaru Wagon's coming up (5 or 6 of them) !!

Great place.

Michael

OH man, i love 197. That trail is freakin sweet! 311 is fun, every time I run it. I'm finally finding my way around Evans, but got a little backwards last time, when I went on my own. But I went up 311, then over to 197 and 198. It was a great couple of hours.

CanMan said:
Nice, its perty fun, huh. Come out tomorrow.

ya, can't wait to explore more. I would go tomorrow except I will be on lake washigton enjoying the weather.

post up before you go next time and I will try yo make it.

Back