• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dana 44 Full Spool, $125 shipped

casm

NAXJA Forum User
This is a full spool locker for a Dana 44 taken from an XJ D44 with 4:10 gears and factory 30-spline shafts. It came out of the axle I just swapped into my XJ and appears to be in good shape, but is used. As I replaced it with an ECTED before the axle was under the Jeep, I can only vouch for its appearance - I haven't actually used it myself. Photos:

img_0020.jpg

img_0021.jpg

img_0023.jpg

img_0024.jpg

I'm asking $125 for it, which includes shipping within the lower 48 states.

Please be aware that this item is offered as-is - it's believed to be in good condition, but as stated earlier it is a used part that I haven't tested.

If you're interested or have any questions, send me a private message and we can work out the details. Due to problems with PayPal and other similar services in the past, I only accept a personal cheque or money order (USPS preferred) as payment; in the case of personal cheques, items ship after funds have cleared. Finally, if you're local and willing to pick it up, I'll knock the price down to $100.

Sold pending receipt of payment.

Back