• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For sale: 27 spline 8.25 3.55

matus2

NAXJA Forum User
I recently found a d44 so i am selling my stock chryco 8.25, 27 spline, 3.55 gears. If you want it make me an offer. I can deliver it anywhere in phoenix metro.

The axle is still available. If anyone else wants it make an offer and you can have it the same day. Its just occupying space at this time...

matus2 said:
Axle is still up for grabs. First $100 takes it...

$80 takes it... You can get cromoly 29 spline shafts for it and it will be stronger than a dana 44... Bigger axle tubes, tougher housing...

what year xj did it come out of? how many miles? is it still all closed up so the elements can't get to it? are the breaks still good? could i get some pics?

xj1989 said:
what year xj did it come out of? how many miles? is it still all closed up so the elements can't get to it? are the breaks still good? could i get some pics?

ehhh 91 laredo, 200,000 miles, closed up, shoes and drums still good, I'll post pics later...

i sent you a pm so lets see some pics and give me a call.

p.s. if i don't answer my phone this weekend its because im off in the dunes. :D

xj1989 said:
hello....hello........is anybody out there? i've got 80 bucks burning a hole in my pocket!!!!

yeah I'll go take pics of it and post them asap. its residing in my parents garage for storage so when I'll get a chance ill swing by and shoot it for ya.

boy i sure do wish that i had a chry 8.25, and this $80 in my wallet is starting to get really hot, i don't know how much longer i can hang onto it, maby it'll just have to go toward a ford 8.8 like my concious is telling me to do, i found one for $225, and its supposed to be stronger than a dana 44, hell i found a dana 44 in tenesse for $125 and it was out of a cherokee!! i dunno man out of everything that i have heard i shouldn't even dump my money into a 8.25, for running locked with 35's, i know it will last for a while but who knows when ill be runnin down the trail and have to replace an axle shaft. you know what, ive lost my interest in an 8.25, sorry man, it sounded like a good idea at the time, and i was ready to come get it the second that i saw some pics on here, but i can just here a ford 8.8 callin my name.:eek:

Back