• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How much to ask for used RE 3.5 Superflex?

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put a "feeler". I'm thinking about selling my RE 3.5" Superflex with OME shocks. Any ideas on how much to ask for it? If I can't get much I don't really want to bother taking it off. Any ideas on this guys?
Thanks,
Collin

"446, definitely 446 - of course there's four in the box".
/Rainman

Sniggs said:
"446, definitely 446 - of course there's four in the box".
/Rainman
Uhhh...yep.:huh:

ill give you 450 for it all pm me :eyes:

Mtb Jak said:
ill give you 450 for it all pm me :eyes:
I don't know if I can go quite that cheap, I've got over a grand in the kit, and it's only been used for about a year very lightly. Can I get some other opinions?

part it out and you'll make 80% of your $$$ back... On that note I will take the coils off ya for the right price :clap:

550+ shipping?

if you part it out ill definitly buy some of your suspension components.

shocks especially!

I have my wheels tires SYE getting junkyard front drive shaft and just need to get the lift and been looking around!

Mtb Jak said:
550+ shipping?

if you part it out ill definitly buy some of your suspension components.

shocks especially!

I have my wheels tires SYE getting junkyard front drive shaft and just need to get the lift and been looking around!
I could do $600 plus shipping if that'd work. When I get it pulled off, you'll be the first to know.

Back