• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Career shift

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
The security industry has dragged me back in, this time as a supervisor.

I just can't stay away when they start calling me at home, dangling money in my face, and tempting me with weekends off.

Well, hell.

:)

ECKSJAY said:

I just can't stay away when they start calling me at home, dangling money in my face, and tempting me with weekends off.

Well, hell.

Sweet man, congrats.I know Central is gonna miss you big time though.

Sean

90exjay said:
Sweet man, congrats.I know Central is gonna miss you big time though.

Sean

Giving notice there was one of the hardest things I've done. Have to do this for me and my family though. It's a hell of a career stepping stone. Opportunity kicked my door in and put a shotgun to my chest. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
Giving notice there was one of the hardest things I've done. Have to do this for me and my family though. It's a hell of a career stepping stone. Opportunity kicked my door in and put a shotgun to my chest. ;)

Yep loyalty to Family comes first.

Sean

ECKSJAY said:

And I'm sure the Auburn supermall will never be safer.:D

Congrats Phil, I hope it turns out well and proves to be a positive step for you.
-Ryan

Blkxjkrawler said:
And I'm sure the Auburn supermall will never be safer.:D

Congrats Phil, I hope it turns out well and proves to be a positive step for you.
-Ryan

ROFL

Stupidmall has history with my family. :D

Fortunately this is a high-rise in Seattle for the time being. ;)

1067934713_cop.jpg

Sorry Phil, I couldn't resist!

Congrats on the new job, seriously. I'm glad it will work out better for the fam; after all, they obviously come first.

Cheers :cheers:

- Jay

Phil, you just be careful with that flashlight and try not to blind yourself..:looney:... congrats for you and the family

ECKSJAY said:

Well, hell.

Oh Great!!!
One more cop in the world!!:flamemad:

:cheers:

Back