• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'92 4.0L, AW4, NP242

Tomb Raider

NAXJA Forum User
Here's what I have:

'92 4.0L HO engine. This was running when I pulled it out. HOWEVER.....it would begin to overheat, and oil pressure would drop after warmup. The oil pressure never went to 0....but would run around 10-15 at idle. Prior to this, it would run around 40-50 at idle. Also, I was having electric fan problems. So honestly, I cannot confirm nor deny that the engine needs rebuilt. With that disclosure......$150 bucks and it's yours. Includes the ECM and whatever wiring I have. Has A/C compressor. No shipping, I'll help you load it. I have a cherry picker.

'92 AW4 auto transmission. This is in good shape. Shifts smoothly and I've had no problems with it. Comes with computer and wiring. $150 and I'll help load it. No shipping.

'92 NP242 transfer case. This has worked well. There is a small leak at the back, but never noticable on fluid changes. Doesn't leave drop marks on the ground.....again, very minor. This case has a "hack-n-tap" SYE kit on it. $150 bucks and it's yours. No shipping, I'll load it for you.

If you want the whole kit and kaboodle, I'll take $400 for it all. Would make a great swap.

Any questions, feel free to email at [email protected] or post.

Located in Fulton, MO.

-Scott

hmmmm.jpg

tchack.jpg

Back