• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

29-spline Chrysler 8.25 with 4.10's & open diff

xj92

NAXJA Forum User
I'm considering going back to 3.55 gears on my DD so I'll be selling this for $200 obo. Part of the deal is that I need a working Chrysler 8.25 with 3.55's as trade in to put in it's place. I don't care if it's 27 or 29 spline, as long as it has 3.55 gears and is in good working condition. If there's any interest, let me know.

Located in Prescott Valley, AZ.
[email protected]

Will you have a front axle for trade as well or is it just the rear?
I have a 29 spline 8.25 with 3.55 and want to go 4.10s, why are you switching back. Did you drop tire size?

Too bad you aren't closer to Georgia.I have a 27 spline with 3.55s and am looking for something with 4.10s.

I started the gear swap but then decided to sell this and get a Civic. I currently have 3 Jeeps and need at least one vehicle that gets good mileage for trips. I have the 4.10's I was going to put in the front D30, but not the carrier. I'm looking for a carrier cheap too. Whichever happens first so I can sell it. Unless somebody wants to just buy the Jeep for $7000 and I'll setup the front D30 with whatever carrier the buyer brings me and the 4.10 Spicer R&P I have. BTW, I still have 235's on it and it's pretty nice with the 4.10's.

Back