• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeep "4 Wheel Drive" Decals For Sale

92westshady

NAXJA Forum User
I designed the decal below in Adobe Illustrator after seeing it on the Jeep JT pickup concept. I think it’s a really cool design, sort of a modern take on the classic Willy's 4 Wheel Drive tailgate logo. I ordered a bunch for myself but had to order a minimum run so I figured I would sell the extras. These are high quality decals cut on auto grade vinyl and are available in the 3 sizes listed below. I have a few of each size in Metallic Silver, Black and White.

Large (6"x3") - $7
Medium (5"x2.5") - $6
Small (3.5"x1.7") - $4

If you want one or a couple send me a PM or email with the size, quantity and color (silver, black, or white) you want. Be sure to send me your email address so that I can send you a PayPal request for payment. Price includes shipping to the lower 48 States. Feel free to give me a call or send me an email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Steve
[email protected]
302-983-5430

4WD_1.gif

Back