• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: brake power booster needed from 87 Jeep

offroader461

NAXJA Forum User
anyone have a junk 87 brake power booster laying around????

dont care if it works i just need the actuating rod out of it so i can put it in my 96 booster to avoid fabbing anything up...it will make it all bolt in

if ya got one pm me....dont want to spend a lot since i just throw the rest away after i get the rod out

I think I might be able to hook you up with something. I will get back to you either Sunday or Monday with a for sure answer.

You are in luck. Bigazxj will have a leaking single diaphram booster out of a 91 xj you can have for shipping to peoria sometime this week. The rod should be the same as your 87.
Also, I am not sure how much you are paying ot have the rod swapped out, but I swapped a 99 boster into mine and other than the pedal being higher it works fine except for the light switch. To resolve that, I just got an inline pressure switch for 10 bucks and now I wont have to worry about grinding the hole just perfect.

PM me your info and I will relay it to Justin so you guys can work out the details.

Back