• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Today's project...not a Jeep.

Jump This

Just another minion!
As many of you know I am also into the dune buggie seane.
A bud of mine just bought a tubo Subaru engine for his buggie and
needed help building a cage for the new power plant.
100_4062.jpg

This is what we started with.
100_4070.jpg

And this is what we ended up with.

100_4067.jpg

Building two of these turned out to be a royal PITA. His frame is...um....well used and is no long in factory condition. :D
OH well, spent all day in the garage and didn't get a damn thing done on my heep....

There is always tomorrow!

Rick

looking good im diggin the nurple purple :D those turbo sub motors are supposed to work really well in sand rails, let me know how he likes it once its all ready to go!

GrimmJeeper said:
looking good im diggin the nurple purple :D those turbo sub motors are supposed to work really well in sand rails, let me know how he likes it once its all ready to go!

I got a ride in similar rail with a subaru 2.5 in it and the thing flew. It had the powerband much like a 2 stroke motorcycle and could smoke some of the heavy V8 rails.

Boy oh boy.....when I posted this I had had a few cold ones and was stumbling over my own fingers when typing..
I don't need beer in order to spell poorly..
but I still think it should be 'buggie' and not 'buggy'...
or scene....or...oh nevermind..

:D

Forgive me!

:cheers:

Back