• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

did a little swapping!!! a few pics

BlueBy-Usrt4

NAXJA Forum User
well got a new jeep... so i swaped everything over. took a few days but here it is.
Pictures001.jpg

Pictures003.jpg

Pictures005.jpg

Pictures021.jpg

Pictures022.jpg

Pictures023.jpg

my bros and mine
Pictures024.jpg

Ha, you live in the same complex as me, ever notice the dark blue XJ w/ 3" lift and the roof rack parked up on the next street above you?? I guess I will have to stop by an intro myself. I rode by on my bike and checked out your XJs the other day. You still had the grey one parked behind the red one, guess now I will be looking for a white one.

I love that jeep. For some reason I have a very close bond to that thing. Hey there are some holes in the right rear.

Cool...

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you work with Justin...

Anywho, I like the way you trimmed the fenders. It still has a little lip and defines you wheel well.

E

EliasJ123 said:
Cool...

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you work with Justin...

Anywho, I like the way you trimmed the fenders. It still has a little lip and defines you wheel well.

E

Yeah, we work and live together....how's that for brotherly love.......

Justin

I am officialy jelous now. White and Red XJs are my two favorite paint jobs. My forest green aint horrible, but meh. Nice trucks man.

Leep said:
I guess I could bring my blue one and park it at the end. Would be a patriotic expedition of XJ's

hah that would make a bitchen 4th of july picture :p

I've got the steel blue but its a little too light in color

Cowboydoc said:
Dumb question...what type of racks are you running on those Jeeps? I like the way that looks.

Doc

home built, by nathan (blueby-usrt4)...his looks better than mine.....

Back