• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flowmaster 40 series single in dual out w/movie

selarep

NAXJA Forum User
I found a flowmaster sitting on a wrecked truck at my brothers shop so I cut it off and tried to weld it up last night. I cant weld for a damn so it almost fell off this morning. I had a local exhaust shop make some nice turn downs (that dont blow on my axel like my originals did) and he welded it up super nice.
I love it. My girl says its to loud on the inside because of the turn downs that just resignate all the sound to the interior.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qTXP5f4YGf8

Picture026.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Last edited:
Let us know if you or your girl get light-headed, dizzy or nauseous from exhaust fumes when you sit in traffic............ yikes.

I'm not from the city, so I'm don't see traffic... unless there's some tractor crossing...

YELLAHEEP said:
Let us know if you or your girl get light-headed, dizzy or nauseous from exhaust fumes when you sit in traffic............ yikes.

That or they mistake you for a riced out suburu, sounds just like the wrx with a fart can the kid down the road owns... :rolleyes:

To each his own I guess. :cool:

RCman said:
To each his own I guess.

:patriot: :us: :patriot:

It's a Jeep, not a rice rocket. I'll record a drive by so you can get a better hearing of it.

Last edited:
Back