• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone have a rear seat they dont need?

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
Well I was kinda dumb and like most do with parts not attached, gave my rear seat away (given it was with the fronts) and now I sure could use one. I was going to do two buckets, but with the wife prego and a car seat not fitting in the buckets I would use, I need a bench to remount in the rear.

Hoping for something not to bad off, but it will get a seat cover so rips or tears are not that bad. Just hoping for good structure and foam. and not smelly..

Thanks

Oh and in OC would be great!

Well I found one in Calabasses area..

Anyone coming down to OC area from up there any time soon by chance?

I'll be up in the Valley NEXT weekend, June 30 - July 1.

wait ya know... I think I brain farted. The XJ is a 2 piece rear seat... Umm.. I think I will look for a van 2nd row or similiar first. I forgot all about that.

ugg

anyone with a astro or other type?

Well thanks for the help guys, but I found this for 150$ total, on ebay I got him to stop the auction and sell it to me outright today! What a deal I feel. Its 42" wide and have mounting brackets and seat belts that I can use for the rear. I am very stoked.
db25_1.JPG

Oh its a 2006 Wrangler rear seat and brackets and belts.

Back