• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheeling the week of the 4th?

1996cc

NAXJA Forum User
Since my last thread was so kindly ruined and hence closed, I'll start another.

I'll be in the Puyallup and Randall area the week of the 4th (with my Jeep). Anybody planning any wheeling that week up there?

KarlVP and the Timbertamers will be at Rimrock. (How far is that from Randall?)

Anyone else.

How well are you built? I have 2 vehicles to fix before I go wheeling again, I'm going to need some incentive. However, a few of us are 'thinking' about going up to Evans or Elbe for the weekend after.

~ 6" lift
33" TSL's
locked F&R (but 3.55 gearing)
Dana 44 rear
297 ujoints in D 30
SYE
rock sliders (and should have roof sliders done too)
no winch yet, but of course tow points F&R
That's most of the important stuff.

1996cc said:
Since my last thread was so kindly ruined and hence closed, I'll start another.

I'll be in the Puyallup and Randall area the week of the 4th (with my Jeep). Anybody planning any wheeling that week up there?

KarlVP and the Timbertamers will be at Rimrock. (How far is that from Randall?)

Anyone else.
From Randle, I'd say about 1-1.5 hours. Just head up highway 12 over the pass.

Elbe Hills would be closer and Evans Creek is close to Puyallup.

i might be goin the weekend of july 7-8. just make a stocker run. up at the ohv park across the highway from Promintory park and up goat mountian. if anyones goin up there lemme know! we might run across -hopefully not into- each other.

I will be in Randle from Monday to Friday. Not sure where I will wheel yet, but it will be somewhere around there. Possibly the Shoestring trail?

Back