• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to buy exhaust components

jcjeeper89

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to buy a cat back system for my '97. Don't need anything fancy, simple stock aftermarkets should be fine..maybe a different muffler. Just wonder where people go to buy exhaust stuff (catalogues, Auto Zone type stores)?? Any info is appreciated.

Thanks!

NAPA carries Walker and Dynomax.

Check a local muffler shop.

I just got new cat, muffler and tail pipe done and installed for just over $ 200.00 I think I was at $263.00 with a flowmaster muffler.

local place, or www.rockauto.com. They have a dynomax kit that ships to your door for a pretty good price. I've installed them on a few friends' ZJs/XJs and they're really happy with them. I've got one sitting in the basement for myself....I'll install it some day!

I got the catback from Rusty's. Flowmaster 50 muffler and mandrel bent exhaust tubes. Fits perfectly, took longer to get the old stuff off than to install it. Sounds great too.

I like NAPA for stock stuff, their people actually know how to use the parts catalogs to find stuff. I got tired off the the Checker/Auto Zone tards telling me they can't find my part on the screen.
http://rustysoffroad.com/

Last edited:
as said, napa carries walker & dynomax...which is EXACTLY what you get if you buy it from the dealer...and it's about 1/3 what the dealer wants.

I repalced my complete exhaust from the cat back from napa for less than 50 bucks.

Back