• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj dana 44

You're killin me Rob. No time and no mullah!

which pick and pull?

sorry pick n pull on 3300 so. and 5th west. so far I've found 2 there and 1 at tear apart on 620 so and Redwood rd. Tear apart only charged me $99.00 complete with e-brake cable but I had to pick up drums. I will continue to look for d44s if people are interested. ps I found greasable tera flex shakles for $12.00 anyone know if these are any good?

ya I need an axle in a bad way. I will have to see what I can do

Wow! 01 would be nice for the front brake/knuckle upgrade. I'm after a few trim pieces and whatnot. I can go up there, but I want to make sure it's going to be worth the gas money.

I did not see an xj44 at tear a part I just went there today... Where did you see the one you said was there?

thanks man I was going to go there today but there recording only had winter hours on it so I dont know when they close.

I just went there and saw what one I think could have had one but it was already taken... Too bad I guess if anybody heres anything about one let me know

my buddy told me he saw one at pick and pull and so I went back there today and got it. I have no idea how I missed it. anyway I dont know of any xj 44s at pick and pull or tear a part. I dont know about pull and save or the lehi one though. happy hunting

Any XJ dana 44 sightings lately?

as of about a month ago I did not see one at tear a part but I might rn there tomorrow so I will let you know.

Has anyone gone to A1 salvage in Ogden? If so do they have anything good?

Back